FANCY branching out with a passion project or perhaps looking to make that first move onto the housing market? 

Well not to fret, we've rounded up five properties in Carlisle you can get involved with for less than £100,000. 

1. 3 Cedar Grove - £34,000

News and Star:

A two double bedroom semi-detached house in Stanwix.  The price is for 25 per cent shared ownership, rent is payable for the remaining 75 per cent to Castle and Coasts.

2. Fairybeck Gardens - £40,625

News and Star: 2 bedroom off Dalston Road2 bedroom off Dalston Road

An opportunity to purchase a two bedroom semi-detached property situated on the Charles Church Development just off Dalston Road, again a 25 per cent shared ownership. 

3. 14 Tait Street - £45,000 

News and Star: 14 Tait Street 14 Tait Street

For sale by public auction on September 1, the listing offers a working progress spacious two bedroomed townhouse near city centre.

4. Chatsworth Square - £47,950

News and Star: Ground floor apartment in Chatsworth SquareGround floor apartment in Chatsworth Square (Image: Google Maps)

One bedroom ground floor apartment perfect for all city centre living needs. 

5. Threave Court - £72,000 

News and Star: 2 bedroom available for 55 years and older2 bedroom available for 55 years and older (Image: Rightmove)

A superb two bedroom spacious and bright upper flat situated in a great position within a sought after area- with 75 per cent shared ownership, the home is restricted to 55 years or older. 

READ MORE: Crown and Mitre hotel up for sale in Carlisle's city centre for £5.5 million