Monday, 31 August 2015

Subscriptions  |  evouchers  |  Jobs  |  Property  |  Motors  |  Travel  |  Dating  |  Family Notices

Workington man admits burgling flat

A 20-YEAR-old man from Workington has been remanded in custody after he admitted burgling a flat.

At Carlisle Crown Court yesterday, Nathan Lancaster, of Brierydale, Salterbeck, admitted burgling a flat at Duke Street in Workington on December 30 last year.

While there, he stole two remote controls, the court was told.

Remanding him in custody until February 6, when he will be sentenced, Judge Peter Davies told the defendant: “You have pleaded guilty to a serious offence.”

The judge ordered that background reports on Lancaster should be prepared by the Probation Service.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

News & Star What's On search





Vote

Have we reached saturation point with bars in the city?

No - the more the merrier. It helps to have choice

Yes - we could do with more specialist shops, not bars

As long as they are not all the same I don't mind how many there are

Show Result

Hot jobs
Scan for our iPhone and Android apps
Search for:
NEWS & STAR ON: