A Carlisle radio station insists a 'monkey' joke told live on air was not racist.
- Police appeal for missing teenager from Lockerbie
- Helmet saves Carlisle dad's life during high-speed bike crash
- Body on shore identified as missing man
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Plans for flats in Cumbrian village thrown out
- Carlisle man wanted to be sent to prison
- Cumbrian boy reaches milestone family never thought he'd see
A man blamed Prime Minister David Cameron for not being allowed to sleep at a railway station, a court heard.
The futures of two community churches are hanging in the balance as both face financial pressures.