A care worker has been found guilty of sexually assaulting a 97-year-old woman.
- Botchergate closed as fire crews battle takeaway blaze
- Driver hurt as five-vehicle crash closes main north Cumbrian road
- Man arrested after car crash in Carlisle city centre
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through
- Schools minister hears Cumbria rural bus case
- Trial of Cumbrian man after fire regulations probe
- Live: Cumbria hit by Hurricane Gonzalo
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator (10 comments)
Two high-street favourites will be closing their Carlisle branches after Christmas. (34 comments)
A Carlisle woman who helped a paedophile to carry out a sustained campaign of sex abuse against two young girls has been jailed for 14 years.