Cumbria Police have tonight announced they are investigating the sudden death of an eight-month-old baby girl in Carlisle.
- Woman with knife spared immediate jail term
- Cumbrian man died of heroin overdose in woods
- Pregnant woman in Cumbria bus crash
- Coca Cola truck in Cumbria
- Carlisle Pools flasher sentenced
- Woman, 82, hit by car taken to hospital
- Four-car crash on busy Carlisle road
- Weather warnings issued for Cumbria
- Pioneer to open new foodhall at Rosehill
A detective who was found dead in a woodland was facing an allegation that he had sexually abused a child, an inquest heard.