A crumbling “potential deathtrap” hotel which has become a blight on a key area of Carlisle city centre now has no owner.
- Man illegally worked as dentist in Carlisle
- Police name Cumbrian man who died in Eastbourne Pier tragedy (1 comment)
- Parents watch as children hurl stones at museum windows
- Woman tells Cumbrian trial jury of ‘horrific sex assault'
- Burglar jailed after he flooded Cumbrian home
- Man cautioned after aiming racial tweets at Carlisle United player
- Man found dead at Sellafield nuclear plant
A man faces a “significant” jail sentence after he admitted causing the death of a Caldbeck pub manager while driving under the influence of alcohol.
A man has admitted causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity.