A west Cumbrian teenager is now a registered sex offender, after admitting blackmailing a 14-year-old girl via Facebook.
- Ex-Cumbrian police officer avoids jail
- Cage-fighting brothers jailed for unprovoked assault
- Two killed instantly in car and motorbike tragedy - inquest
- Cumbria police appeal after gang attacks teenager
- Cumbrian man wins £1m prize from insurance website
- Warning of possible overnight flooding in Cumbria
- Carlisle pensioner faces string of child sex charges
- Solar park plan set to get go-ahead despite opposition
- Free parking move to encourage Xmas shopping in Carlisle
A speeding motorist who caused the death of his friend by driving dangerously on a country road has been sent to prison.
A Carlisle man has been jailed after repeatedly breaching a restraining order by bombarding his former partner with text messages.