A 66-year-old man died after a crash in west Cumbria.
- Man falls up to 30ft from Cumbrian fell
- Dog found on Cumbrian mountain reunited with owner
- Collabro announce return to Carlisle
- Mum and children attacked in Carlisle park
- Reward offered in Carlisle dinosaur hunt
- Cumbrian woman into BGT semi-finals
- Text threat man’s 1,400 messages to ex-girlfriend
- Man's head smashed through Carlisle window
- Attacker smashed bottle over victim's head in Carlisle
- Seagull shot in Carlisle office car park
The former Cumberland Pencil Factory in Keswick is set to become home to the town’s annual Christian convention.
An alcoholic was criticised by Cumbria’s top judge for causing “a scandalous waste of public money”.