A Carlisle radio station insists a 'monkey' joke told live on air was not racist.
- Police appeal after 11-year-old boy assaulted
- Three car crash causing delays on main Carlisle road
- Helmet saves Carlisle dad's life during high-speed bike crash
- Sink hole found near children's play park
- Body on shore identified as missing man
- Police appeal for missing teenaged boy
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Plans for flats in Cumbrian village thrown out
Around 60 people will tomorrow celebrate the second birthday of a boy whose parents were told was unlikely to survive being born.