A campaign has begun to save an at-risk pub after it was put up for sale by its owner, who says the property may be “suitable for other uses”.
- Campaigner thrown out of council meeting by police
- Cumbrian teen facing indecent photos charges
- Hurt motorcyclist died from rare complications after surgery
- Child porn pervert ordered by Carlisle judge to get help
- Changes proposed for junctions on main road in west Cumbria (1 comment)
- Arrest in Cumbrian care home abuse probe
- Carlisle girl's vicious attack on schoolgirl caught on film