An 81-year-old man who chained his car to Carlisle United’s railings after a decades-long land dispute has been ordered to behave.
- Two arrested over Carlisle 'assault'
- Woman woke to find man trying to grope her, court told
- Sold Cumbrian country house hotel may become private residence
- Carlisle's homeless surviving on £1 microwave meals (11 comments)
- Five taken to hospital after kitchen fire in west Cumbria
- Power supplies restored to most homes
Supplies have been restored to the majority of households affected by an earlier power cut in Cumbria.
A man missing from West Yorkshire is believed to be in either the Cockermouth or Whitehaven areas.
POPPIES and wild flowers are being planted at a churchyard to commemorate World War One.
Council chiefs say most children in Cumbria will start at the primary school that was their parents’ first choice.
POLICE chiefs say crooks are targeting chainsaws and diesel in a spate of rural crime.
Police are appealing for information after a diamond-tipped drill was stolen from a car.
Gardeners are wanted to help bring a Garden of Memories to life in Carlisle.
More than 500 premises in Penrith were left without electricity after a power line fault.
The family of a man found dead in Windermere have thanked people who searched for him.
Councillors will discuss plans for a 60-bed care home in Whitehaven next week