Yobs set fire to a dog’s lead while it was tied up outside a supermarket.
- Police identify body found in Windermere as missing Matthew Jordan
- Carlisle family flees home after suspected gas leak
- Bid to end illegal parking problems on Carlisle business park
- Carlisle dad broke court order to see son
- NFU warning after lambs found savaged to death
- Cumbrian man wins £1m in EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle
More than 500 premises in Penrith were left without electricity after a power line fault.
Police have confirmed the body of a man found earlier today in Windermere is that of missing Matthew Jordan.
A walk has taken place to celebrate the opening of a new coastal footpath from Allonby to Whitehaven.
Health workers across Cumbria are to be balloted over plans to take industrial action, including a strike.
A LIFEBOAT was launched to assist a yacht having engine difficulties near Maryport.
Cumbria police today received a new Kawasaki motorbike to help promote its high-profile BikeSafe campaign.
A pilot project that gives discounted gym access to people with long-term medical conditions is expanding.
A Cumbrian renewable energy specialist has expanded its Carlisle team to meet growing demand for green products.
Longer GP opening hours will cut around 100 visits to A&E, doctors have claimed, as part of a new £500,000 scheme.
A crackdown on doorstep traders in Cumbria found that six were unaware they had to offer customers a seven day ‘cooling off’ period after any home-based purchase.