A man has gone on trial accused of selling more than £100,000 worth of stolen Pirelli tyres on eBay.
- Workers at Sellafield to strike in health and safety row
- Motorcycle crash in Cumbria
- Man accused of causing woman GBH in Carlisle nightclub
- Carlisle mum-of-three's 'eye-watering' £58,000 benefit fraud
- Man admits early morning arson attack on house
- Police hunt for missing man
- 20,000 new homes needed in Cumbria for workers
- People should tolerate 'harmless' town centre gulls, says wildlife officer (37 comments)
A 48-year-old woman died after a crash on a slip road from the A74, near Gretna services, on Sunday.
A man has appeared in court accused of possessing cocaine with intent to supply at the Kendal Calling festival.