A nine-year-old girl was the victim of a serious sex assault in a public park, say police.
- Alston teenager airlifted to hospital
- Police ask for takeaway 'bouncers' to help curb late night disorder
- Banking giant NatWest to close Cumbrian branch
- Vandal attack on Cumbrian school being probed by police
- Ban for directors of Carlisle-based finance business
- Man attacked his wife, Carlisle court told
- 'Confused' Carlisle man caught driving while banned
- Carlisle woman used beer glass as weapon
Two football yobs targeted opposition fans as trouble broke out following a Carlisle United game.
Plans are underway to ensure relatives of chronically-ill patients get free or cheap hospital parking in north Cumbria.