Woman found dead at her Carlisle home
Last updated at 12:00, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
A woman has been found dead at her home in Orton Road, Carlisle.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.
Officers were called to the address at 1.30pm yesterday in response to a report of a sudden death. It is understood the woman was aged in her late 40s.
The coroner has been informed.
First published at 11:24, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (26 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (29 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (38 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (48 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (116 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|