Police investigate alleged stabbing
Published at 18:17, Saturday, 28 April 2012
A young man is recovering in hospital after an alleged stabbing incident in Annan today.
Dumfries & Galloway Police have not released any details but the force has confirmed that officers were called out to an incident which led to a person suffering "non life-threatening" injuries.
"Somebody is in hospital but the investigation is at an early stage," said a spokeswoman for the force.
Reports on Twitter suggest that the injured person is a young male.
Photos of police at the scene have been published on the social networking site.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|