Police investigate alleged stabbing
Published at 18:17, Saturday, 28 April 2012
A young man is recovering in hospital after an alleged stabbing incident in Annan today.
Dumfries & Galloway Police have not released any details but the force has confirmed that officers were called out to an incident which led to a person suffering "non life-threatening" injuries.
"Somebody is in hospital but the investigation is at an early stage," said a spokeswoman for the force.
Reports on Twitter suggest that the injured person is a young male.
Photos of police at the scene have been published on the social networking site.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|