Missing Carlisle man found safe and well
Last updated at 10:22, Friday, 15 June 2012
A Carlisle man who had been missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Mark Anthony Smith, aged 40, was last seen near to Broomeden Kennels, Scotby, last week.
It was thought Mr Smith, from the Scotby area, had travelled to the Aberdeen area. He was found there last night (Thursday).
Police had been concerned about his welfare because he has medical conditions that require prescribed medication.
First published at 14:07, Wednesday, 13 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian bride wins wedding dress battle after death of fiance (2 comments)
- Grey squirrel cull plan in Cumbria
- Drop in pupils offered first choice secondary places in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Barriers going up to keep travellers off Carlisle park
- Carlisle bucks national shopping trend (7 comments)
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (69 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (5 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (31 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|