Missing Carlisle man found safe and well
Last updated at 10:22, Friday, 15 June 2012
A Carlisle man who had been missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Mark Anthony Smith, aged 40, was last seen near to Broomeden Kennels, Scotby, last week.
It was thought Mr Smith, from the Scotby area, had travelled to the Aberdeen area. He was found there last night (Thursday).
Police had been concerned about his welfare because he has medical conditions that require prescribed medication.
First published at 14:07, Wednesday, 13 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|