Missing Carlisle man found safe and well
Last updated at 10:22, Friday, 15 June 2012
A Carlisle man who had been missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Mark Anthony Smith, aged 40, was last seen near to Broomeden Kennels, Scotby, last week.
It was thought Mr Smith, from the Scotby area, had travelled to the Aberdeen area. He was found there last night (Thursday).
Police had been concerned about his welfare because he has medical conditions that require prescribed medication.
First published at 14:07, Wednesday, 13 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle police to patrol with medics on Black Eye Friday (17 comments)
- Tour of Britain's £4.1m boost for Cumbria (2 comments)
- 80 jobs as Cumbrian firm builds new factory for plastic bank notes (16 comments)
- Carlisle school lodges official complaint about Ofsted inspectors’ impartiality (21 comments)
- 'Deserters' leaving Carlisle to shop in Glasgow are harming city (93 comments)
- Cumbrian pub gets go-ahead for longer opening hours (24 comments)
- Ex-Cumbrian health chief says working across Border 'a breath of fresh air' (5 comments)
- Bus cuts across Cumbria loom in bid to save £1.3m (38 comments)
- Hospitals smoking ban goes too far, says Carlisle councillor (77 comments)