Police board Carlisle-Barrow train to deal with yobs
Published at 22:12, Saturday, 18 January 2014
Police had to board a train this afternoon to deal with passengers who had been causing a nuisance.
Officers entered the 2.20pm Carlisle to Barrow service when the train stopped at Askam in south Cumbria.
Subsequent Northern Rail trains were delayed for up to 30 minutes.
No further details are currently available.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|