Police appeal for witnesses after man robbed
Published at 21:54, Saturday, 30 August 2014
Police have issued an urgent witness appeal after a man was robbed on a Cumbrian street.
The 43-year-old victim was walking along Levens Drive, in the Morton area of Carlisle, at 11.30am today when two men approached him.
They then robbed him, taking the black JD Sports bag he was carrying.
The victim was uninjured.
Two men - one aged 20 and the other 26 - have been arrested on suspicion of robbery.
A Cumbria police spokeswoman sad: "There were members of the public in the area at the time who may have witnessed the incident."
She added that anyone who saw what happened, or anything linked to the crime, should contact police on 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (5 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (25 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (17 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (39 comments)
- Carlisle residents too scared to walk down road without footpath (20 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (53 comments)
- Reays brings back City Hopper service; pledges more room for buggies (33 comments)
- Call for action after crash at accident 'blackspot' near Carlisle (29 comments)
Court & crime
- Teenage motorist caught in Carlisle nearly three times drink-drive limit
- Carlisle driver so drunk he didn’t recall getting into car
- Carlisle man's £279 bill after damaging £29 pillow in police cell
- Carlisle arsonist told to expect jail for endangering her parents lives
- Party man left fighting for life after being stabbed in stomach
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Chef who hanged himself faced trial for four child sex charges
- Late show fells Millom
- Dalton zoo boss brings seasonal cheer with free admission
- BOMB TEAM CALLED TO SEASCALE BEACH
- Names found for the classmates of 1952
- Holker rock Blackpool
- Dowdales school
- Dalton zoo gets go-ahead to change entrance at its new car park (17 comments)
- Help your pet to enjoy summer
- Fire boss grilled over future of Dalton fire station