Pair admit conspiring to supply cocaine after drug find in Carlisle
Published at 11:22, Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Two people have appeared before a judge at Carlisle Crown Court in connection with £35,000-worth of cocaine found in the city last month.
Jason John Hodgson, 31, of Dowbeck Road, Morton, Carlisle and Sarah Louise Woodward, 34, from Manchester, pleaded guilty to conspiring with other people to supply the class A drug.
A third person facing the same charge is due to appear in court next month.
Hodgson and Woodward will be sentenced after that.
They were remanded in custody.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|