Missing Cumbrian woman found
Last updated at 14:24, Monday, 09 April 2012
A missing woman about whom Cumbria police said they were "extremely concerned" has been found safe and well.
Corrine Harrison, aged 24, was last seen at 7.15pm on Friday at her home in Bolton Street, Workington, after leaving to visit a relative.
She failed to arrive at the relative's address.
Police issued a detailed description of her in a bid to track her down.
They urged anyone who had seen her or who knew where she was to call them.
The force said that she had been found safe and well today in the local area.
No further details have been released.
First published at 10:37, Sunday, 08 April 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|