Missing Carlisle boy found safe and well
Last updated at 11:31, Sunday, 22 June 2014
A missing 13-year-old boy has been found safe and well.
Police had appealed for information about Steven Osgood's whereabouts.
The Carlisle youngster had not been seen or heard from since 10pm yesterday after spending the day with friends at the river Caldew, near Denton Holme.
Police issued description of him and both they and his family urged him to return home.
He was "located walking in the Carlisle area," say police.
First published at 10:15, Sunday, 22 June 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Row over Tory MP hopeful's election banner in Carlisle (48 comments)
- Airport road delays could last up to 18 months (17 comments)
- Campaigners lose battle to save St Bees School (29 comments)
- Up to 60 jobs at risk as Cumbria university bids to save £6m (4 comments)
- Cost of Cumbrian hospital rebuild now almost £32m (5 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (59 comments)
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (197 comments)
- Bus firm Stagecoach increasing fares across Cumbria (44 comments)
- Group closer to buying Lake District mountain (8 comments)
Court & crime
- Like or lump nuclear dump (10 comments)
- Man of letters stands by his friends in need
- Laying charges at hospital doors (7 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (9 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|