Messages of support for Carlisle club boss Tim
Last updated at 09:49, Saturday, 09 June 2012
MESSAGES of goodwill continue to be sent to a nightclub boss left critically ill after a street attack.
The latest update on the condition of Tim Ip, a manager at Concrete in Carlisle city centre, was that he was in a serious but stable condition.
He is being treated at Newcastle’s Royal Victoria Infirmary, where his family have been by his bedside.
Six people arrested in connection with the attack, during the early hours of Thursday, have been bailed while the police investigation continues. People with information about what happened are still being urged to come forward.
Friends of Mr Ip have sent messages of support to him and his family through social media websites, including Twitter.
Carlisle CID can be contacted by calling 101.
First published at 08:55, Saturday, 09 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)