Man suffers head wounds in Cumbrian street attack
Published at 15:36, Sunday, 01 April 2012
A man suffered head and abdominal wounds following an assault in Cumbria.
The attack happened at around 1.30am today in the area of Senhouse Street, Shoreside Street and Helder Street in Siddick.
The victim was taken to Whitehaven's West Cumberland Hospital where he was treated and later released.
Police now want to speak to a man in connection with the assault.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Mark Cox of Workington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|