Man pleads not guilty to theft of money
Published at 16:34, Monday, 30 June 2014
A man stole thousands of pounds from three people in Whitehaven, Carlisle Crown Court was told.
Jonathan Kennedy, 53, is alleged to have stolen £2,000 in cash from Richard Donning between November 18 and 21, 2012 and to have stolen £2,300 cash from Steven Redshaw and Henrietta Kennedy between November 24 and 26, 2012.
Kennedy, of Cranley Gardens, London, denied two charges of theft.
He was remanded on unconditional bail until the week of September 29, when he will go on trial.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|