Man on knife charge after incident on Carlisle estate
Last updated at 10:59, Saturday, 16 August 2014
A man has appeared in court after trouble flared in the Raffles area of Carlisle.
Ashley MacAuley, 20, of Hopeshill Drive, Harraby, is accused of affray and possessing a knife in a public place on Thursday. He appeared before North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court yesterday and his case has been committed to Carlisle Crown Court. No pleas were entered. He is to appear at the higher court in November.
Magistrates granted MacAuley conditional bail.
He must be at his home address between the hours of 7pm and 6am every day.
First published at 10:57, Saturday, 16 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian bride wins wedding dress battle after death of fiance (10 comments)
- Grey squirrel cull plan in Cumbria (2 comments)
- Drop in pupils offered first choice secondary places in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Barriers going up to keep travellers off Carlisle park (1 comment)
- Carlisle bucks national shopping trend (7 comments)
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (73 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (5 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (31 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|