Man accused of making threat to kill woman
Last updated at 11:20, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
The case against a man accused of threatening to kill a woman went ahead without him at Carlisle Crown Court – because a video link from Durham Prison was not working.
Marcin Mariusz Francisczak, 36, was in the prison on remand. But when his case was called the video link was not working.
His barrister Keith Thomas agreed that the hearing should go ahead without Francisczak, of Goodwin Place, Carlisle, who is charged with making a threat to kill Karolina Przybylo on June 13 and harassing her in the months before.
He was remanded in custody and is expected to enter his plea on August 26.
First published at 11:19, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Row over Tory MP hopeful's election banner in Carlisle (50 comments)
- Airport road delays could last up to 18 months (17 comments)
- Campaigners lose battle to save St Bees School (30 comments)
- Up to 60 jobs at risk as Cumbria university bids to save £6m (5 comments)
- Cost of Cumbrian hospital rebuild now almost £32m (6 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (60 comments)
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (198 comments)
- Bus firm Stagecoach increasing fares across Cumbria (46 comments)
- Group closer to buying Lake District mountain (8 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|