Five arrested following sudden death in Cumbria
Published at 15:24, Sunday, 01 April 2012
Police have arrested five people following a man's sudden death.
The 37-year-old was found dead at a house on Crummock Avenue, Whitehaven, yesterday.
Detectives in west Cumbria are now investigating the circumstances surrounding his death.
Five people who were at the house have been arrested and are currently helping police with their inquiries.
Paramedics were already at the scene when officers were called there at about 4.20pm.
Detective Sergeant Ian Harwood today urged anyone who has information about what happened to come forward.
Details can be passed to Cumbria police by calling 101. Information can also be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Historic Carlisle pub closing for major revamp (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new HQ: How it could look (42 comments)
- Senior Cumbrian councillor’s warning over Rotherham abuse scandal (14 comments)
- Police ask for takeaway 'bouncers' to help curb late night disorder (16 comments)
- Three Cumbrian areas named in top 10 best places to live in England (30 comments)
- Derelict former hotel in Carlisle has no owner (43 comments)
- Carlisle council gives go-ahead to city airport overhaul (124 comments)
- Lovell gets go-ahead to build 217 new homes in west Cumbria (14 comments)
- Cumbrian man tells why he has right to be forgotten on Google (16 comments)
- 64 jobs at risk as factory bosses warn of possible closure (15 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (10 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (1 comment)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|