Fashion chain Topman chooses Cumbria for Christmas campaign shoot
Published at 14:21, Wednesday, 13 November 2013
Clothes brand Topman ditched the catwalk for Cumbria to stage its latest fashion shoot.
The high street retailer’s online magazine took a group of models to the west of the county, to capture winter shots for an upcoming Christmas campaign.
Wastwater and Drigg, near Seascale, were the settings for the shoot, with pictures taken amid the autumnal splendour of stunning woodland, countryside and lakeland scenes.
The firm, which has shops in places including Carlisle and Dunmail Park, Workington, said its team swapped “skinny lattes and hummus” for strong tea and pasties “all in the name of shooting a magnificent Christmas editorial”.
“First stop was Drigg,” said a spokesman, adding they gave the village a hashtag on social media.
“Here we shot three looks – one consisting of a nineties-esque grunge combo of a light fur-lined denim jacket and flannel shirt.
“The second was a smart grey checked three piece; and the third a warm and cosy puffer-style jacket with scarf and beanie.
“We then hit the road in search of our second location – Wastwater.”
Models also moved onto nearby woodland for some moody pictures.
The spokesman added: “The weather remained fine, so we returned to the lake to hammer the last of the shots, which included winter staples of parkas and chunky cardigans.”
The finished shoot is set to feature at Topman.com
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|