Ecstasy dealer jailed by Carlisle court
Published at 12:56, Monday, 30 June 2014
A man caught selling drugs from his home has been sent to prison for 32 months.
John George Dixon, 38, was arrested after police found 42 Ecstasy tablets in his kitchen cupboard.
At Carlisle Crown Court today, Dixon, of Wellington Row, Whitehaven, pleaded guilty to possessing the class A drug with intent to supply it.
The court heard he had been selling to 34 if his friends after buying the drugs in Blackpool a few months before.
Full story in Tuesday's News & Star
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|