Cumbrian man denies having sex with schoolgirls
Last updated at 11:16, Tuesday, 05 February 2013
A 34-year-old man from Penrith has appeared before a judge at Carlisle Crown Court accused of having sex with two under-age schoolgirls on the same day.
Mehdi Mangoli, of Lady Anne Court, Bridge Lane, Penrith, pleaded not guilty to two charges of engaging in sexual activity girls aged under 16.
Mangoli was released on bail to await his trial, which currently is fixed for Monday May 13.
First published at 11:13, Tuesday, 05 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)