Carlisle woman sentenced for shoe attack
Last updated at 12:18, Tuesday, 11 March 2014
A Carlisle mother who attacked another woman with a shoe in a city nightclub has been given a suspended prison sentence.
Eden Musso suffered a black eye and three chipped teeth when 28-year-old Mandy Savage attacked her in the toilets at the Church nightclub in Botchergate a year ago.
It happened after Ms Musso found an ear-ring and tried to return it to Savage, who she thought had lost it.
At Carlisle Crown Court today Savage, of Gillford Crescent, Harraby pleaded guilty to causing actual bodily harm.
She was given a 23-week prison sentence, suspended for two years, and ordered to pay Ms Musso £100 compensation.
First published at 12:10, Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)