Carlisle man handled stolen safe
Last updated at 13:12, Wednesday, 12 February 2014
A man has admitted handling a stolen safe containing £2,000.
Aaron Duncan, 24, of Botcherby Avenue, Carlisle, pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods at Carlisle Crown Court.
Sean Cutting, 19, also of Botcherby Avenue, also admitted handling stolen goods relating to £466.
The pair had sentencing deferred to a date to be fixed.
First published at 13:11, Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (74 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss ditches Elevation for Gabrielle's Dreams (23 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (101 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (52 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (49 comments)
- Shock sponsor for Workington's new academy school (25 comments)
- Underage drinkers caught driving by Cumbria police (3 comments)
- 'We want hospital we were promised', MP tells 4,000-strong health rally (56 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (13 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|