Carlisle man handled stolen safe
Last updated at 13:12, Wednesday, 12 February 2014
A man has admitted handling a stolen safe containing £2,000.
Aaron Duncan, 24, of Botcherby Avenue, Carlisle, pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods at Carlisle Crown Court.
Sean Cutting, 19, also of Botcherby Avenue, also admitted handling stolen goods relating to £466.
The pair had sentencing deferred to a date to be fixed.
First published at 13:11, Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|