Carlisle man admits offensive Facebook post about Mikaeel Kular death
Published at 17:59, Thursday, 13 February 2014
A Cumbrian teenager has admitted posting an offensive comment on Facebook in relation to the death of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular.
Warren Butler, 19, of Carlisle, pleaded guilty to improper use of a communications network during a hearing at Aldershot Magistrates’ Court today.
He was released on conditional bail and will appear at Basingstoke Magistrates’ Court on March 11 for sentencing.
Rosdeep Kular, 33, has been charged under her married name of Adekoya with the murder of her son, Mikaeel, who went missing from his home in Edinburgh on January 15.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (18 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)