Carlisle chip shop up for sale after 21 years
Published at 12:16, Monday, 28 January 2013
A long-established Carlisle chippy has been put up for sale after 21 years.
The owners of Holme Fryer, in Denton Holme, are looking to either lease or sell the business as they approach retirement.
Steve Rogerson, 69, said that his daughter had been helping out for a few years but the time has come to call it a day.
He said: “Even now I am down there most days but I don’t work in the shop as much.
“Denton Holme is not a place where you get passing trade so it is all regular customers.
“I don’t think a lot of people realise that I am looking to lease it yet but word will spread.”
For further information contact Steve on 07979898211.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Historic Carlisle pub closing for major revamp (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new HQ: How it could look (42 comments)
- Senior Cumbrian councillor’s warning over Rotherham abuse scandal (14 comments)
- Police ask for takeaway 'bouncers' to help curb late night disorder (16 comments)
- Three Cumbrian areas named in top 10 best places to live in England (30 comments)
- Derelict former hotel in Carlisle has no owner (43 comments)
- Carlisle council gives go-ahead to city airport overhaul (124 comments)
- Lovell gets go-ahead to build 217 new homes in west Cumbria (14 comments)
- Cumbrian man tells why he has right to be forgotten on Google (16 comments)
- 64 jobs at risk as factory bosses warn of possible closure (15 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (10 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (1 comment)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|