Meeting will help get Cumbrian businesses together
Last updated at 13:18, Friday, 22 February 2013
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce is hosting another business networking event in Whitehaven on Thursday March 7.
It takes place in the Waterfront Restaurant and Bar, in West Strand, from 5.30pm.
The chamber says these events always attract a good mix of businesses and offer a great opportunity to build new connections and raise the profile of your business.
There are formal speakers, or badges, but Chamber staff will be on hand to provide any necessary introductions.
The session is free and includes a buffet provided by the venue.
Non-members of the chamber are welcome to try up to two events free.
To book, email email@example.com.
First published at 13:06, Friday, 22 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Police call handling shake-up could cut demand on officers (29 comments)
- Cumbrian council set to axe chief executive job (14 comments)
- Former Carlisle hotel one of England's most at risk buildings (22 comments)
- Thirty new Cumbrian entries in Camra's latest 'beer bible' (5 comments)
- Parents furious as children kept out of lessons for flouting uniform rules (85 comments)
- 'Rude' Cumbrian town name banned at national WI fair (44 comments)
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (40 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (139 comments)
Court & crime
- Carlisle man who had nearly two million child porn images on computer jailed
- Driver lost control and crashed through Carlisle charity shop window
- Carlisle man jailed for lying for cocaine trafficker dad
- Cumbrian man convicted of raid on Dartmouth gift shop
- Men who turned Cumbrian mansion into cannabis farm jailed for total of almost 40 years