Carlisle workshop on improving international trade
Last updated at 12:07, Monday, 21 January 2013
Help for would-be exporters is at hand at a free one-day workshop in Carlisle next week.
The session, at the Bordergate Premier Inn next Tuesday, is aimed at those who have to produce or check procedures and paper work associated with international trade.
Tony Brown, an adviser with UK Trade and Investment, will cover export documentation, cargo insurance, certificates of origin, the EUR1 movement certificate, export licensing, VAT and duty, international payment methods, and exchange-rate protection.
There will also be a chance to find out about the support available.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce is hosting the event, which runs from 10am to 4pm. To book, email email@example.com.
First published at 11:48, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (103 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (16 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (12 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (169 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (37 comments)
- We ARE talking to a billionaire say Carlisle Utd owners (31 comments)
- State-of-the-art buses in Carlisle blasted by passengers
- Vulcan bomber thrills crowds at Carlisle fly past (6 comments)
- Cumbrian couple's wedding to be one in a Minion (5 comments)