Carlisle workshop on improving international trade
Last updated at 12:07, Monday, 21 January 2013
Help for would-be exporters is at hand at a free one-day workshop in Carlisle next week.
The session, at the Bordergate Premier Inn next Tuesday, is aimed at those who have to produce or check procedures and paper work associated with international trade.
Tony Brown, an adviser with UK Trade and Investment, will cover export documentation, cargo insurance, certificates of origin, the EUR1 movement certificate, export licensing, VAT and duty, international payment methods, and exchange-rate protection.
There will also be a chance to find out about the support available.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce is hosting the event, which runs from 10am to 4pm. To book, email email@example.com.
First published at 11:48, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (20 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (114 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (6 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (18 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (57 comments)