£750,000 production unit unveiled by Carlisle print firm
Last updated at 13:06, Tuesday, 12 June 2012
A print company is unveiling its £750,000 premises at Carlisle’s Kingmoor industrial estate this week.
Print Graphic, which opened in 1998, is moving to a new production unit at Kingmoor Park.
Business owner Simon Rees and partner Susanne Olofsson are celebrating their move with a champagne reception and jazz on Friday afternoon.
Mr Rees said completion of the Carlisle Northern Development route confirmed their move was the right decision.
He said many people knew of their studio on Warwick Road but might not know about the Kingmoor unit, one of the “largest design and print companies in Cumbria.”
“Without the support and loyalty of our clients we wouldn’t be in this situation and our event is a thank you for their input,” he said.
“Our investment is a guarantee of better things to come.”
The company is inviting clients and guests to a champagne reception at 5pm on Friday, followed by a barbeque with the Jazz Men playing. A casino with fake money will also be running for ‘guilt free gambling’, Mr Rees said.
The new move comes after the company bought a five colour press, new folding line and guillotine, plus a thermal laminator.
“The event is basically a thank you to our loyal customers who have played a part in enabling us to plan our expansion,” Mr Rees added.
First published at 11:29, Tuesday, 12 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)