Appeal after 23-year-old attacked outside Carlisle pub
Published at 17:54, Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Police have issued a description of a suspect after a 23-year-old man was attacked in Carlisle.
The assault happened outside the Caledonian pub in Botchergate at 10.30pm on Sunday April 13.
The attacker is said to have punched his victim several times in the face, leaving him with a cut to the top of his nose.
The man responsible was described as being in his mid to late 20s, stockily built, and about 6ft tall.
He was wearing a grey jumper and blue jeans.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault but later released on police bail.
Anybody who can help the inquiry should contact police on 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|