THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (CI027 WARWICK BRIDGE AND UN96 TROUTBECK, NEAR CORBY HILL) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2019Notice ID: CAR1082736
THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (CI027 WARWICK BRIDGE AND UN96
TROUTBECK, NEAR CORBY HILL) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to enable Dunnewoods to carry out tree felling works ("the Works"), the County Council of Cumbria Intends to make an Order the effect of which is to prohibit any vehicle from proceeding along the following lengths of road;
1. CI027 Warwick Bridge, from its western junction with the A69 (at the bridge), extending in a south easterly direction alongside the River Eden, for approx. 450m;
A suitable alternative route for vehicles will be signed and available via the A69, and the unrestricted sections of the C1027, passed the school.
Duration: 29 April 2019 for approx. 2 weeks.
2. Ul 196, Troutbeck, near Corby Hill, from its junction with the CI024, extending in a south easterly direction for a distance of approx. 830m to its junction with the U1195;
A suitable alternative route for vehicles will be signed and available via the C1024 (Toppin Castle) and the U1195. Duration: 6 May 2019 for approx. 2 weeks. A way for pedestrians and dismounted cyclists will be maintained at all times and
Nothing in the Order to which this notice relates shall:
1. Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
2. Apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform; and
3. Have the effect of preventing at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the roads, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from the roads; and
4. Apply to vehicles being used in connection with the Works. Any queries to Cumbria Highways, The Parkhouse Building, Kingmoor Business Park, Carlisle, CA6 4SJ (0300 303 2992) quoting the references C305 and C304.
The Order will come into operation on 29 April 2019 and may continue in force for a period of up to eighteen months from that date as and when the relevant traffic signs are displayed, although it is anticipated that it will only be required as stated above.
Chief Legal Officer, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria House, 117 Botchergate, Carlisle CAI IRD
Dated: 12 April 2019