THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (BUEBANK ROAD, DALSTON AND CI021 GREAT ORTON, CARLISLE) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2021Notice ID: BRA2263885
THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (BUEBANK ROAD, DALSTON AND CI021 GREAT ORTON, CARLISLE) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to enable to cany out utility works ("the Works"), the County Council of Cumbria intends to make an Order the effect of which is to prohibit any vehicle from proceeding along that section of the following sections of road: -
1. Buebank Road, Dalston: From its junction with Crakegarth extending in a north westerly direction for approx. 80m. Alternative route: via Townhead Road, Madam Banks Road and the unrestricted section of Buebank Road.
From: 4 January 2022 for approx. 3 days (Ref: C742)
2. CI02I Great Orton, Carlisle: From its junction with the Ul 126 extending in a southerly direction for approx. 50m. Alternative route: via the unrestricted sections of the CI02I, B5307, A689, and C2051.
From: 11 January 2022 for approx. 3 days (Ref: C746)
A way for pedestrians and dismounted cyclists will be maintained
at all times.
Nothing in the Order to which this notice relates shall:
1. Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
2. Apply to anything done with die permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform; and
3. Have the effect of preventing at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the road, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from the road; and
4. Apply to vehicles being used in connection with the Works. Any queries to the Highways Hotline 0300 303 2992 or email
quoting the references as above. The Order will come into operation on 4 January 2022 and may continue in force for a maximum duration of eighteen months. However, please note that it is anticipated that the restrictions will only be required as above and only as and when the relevant traffic signs are displayed.
Chief Legal Officer, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria House, 117 Botchergate, Carlisle CAI IRD Dated: 3 December 2021