THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (U2095 AND C2038 BRIDEKIRK) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2021Notice ID: BRA2218430
THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (U2095 AND C2038 BRIDEKIRK) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to enable RA Dalton to carry out utility works ("the Works"), the County Council of Cumbria has made an Order the effect of which is to prohibit any vehicle from proceedini along the following sections of road: -
1. U2095 (right fork), Bridekirk: From its junction with the C2038 extending in a south westerly direction for approx. 20m. Alternative route: via the unrestricted section of the U2095 right fork, U2095 left fork, and the unrestricted sections of the C2038.
2. C2038 Bridekirk: From a point approx. 925m south west of its junction with the A595 extending in a north westerly direction for approx. 70m.
Alternative route: via the unrestricted sections of the C2038, C2003, A594 and A595.
A way for pedestrians and dismounted cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Nothing in the Order to which this notice relates shall:
1. Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
2. Apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform; and
3. Have the effect of preventing at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the roads, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from the roads; and
4. Apply to vehicles being used in connection with the Works. Any queries to the Highways Hotline 0300 303 2992 or email
, quoting the reference AL21 -341. The Order will come into operation on 18 October 2021 and may continue in force for a maximum duration of eighteen months. However, please note that it is anticipated that the restrictions will only be required for approx. 12 days and only as and when the relevant traffic signs are displayed.
Chief Legal Officer, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria House, 117 Botchergate, Carlisle CAI IRD Dated: 14 October 2021