THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (LAKEVIEW AVENUE, CARLISLE) [TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2019Notice ID: BRA1382914
THE COUNTY OF CUMBRIA (LAKEVIEW AVENUE, CARLISLE) [TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to enable T & K Gallagher to carry out new connections ("the Works"), the County Council of Cumbria intends to make an Order the effect of which is to prohibit any vehicle proceeding along the following lengths of Lakeview Avenue, Carlisle: -
1. from a point approx. 25m east of its junction with Woodside North, extending in an easterly direction for approx. 15m; and
2. from a point approx. 25m west of its junction with Sunnymeade, extending in a westerly direction for approx. 15m. A way for pedestrians and dismounted cyclists will be maintained at all times and a suitable alternative route for vehicles will be signed and available via the unrestricted sections of Lakeview Avenue, Woodside North and Sunnymeade.
Nothing in the Order to which this notice relates shall:
1. Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
Apply to emergency service vehicles, or vehicles being used by statutory undertakers in the performance of their duties; and
2. Apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform; and
3. Have the effect of preventing at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the roads, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from the roads; and
4. Apply to vehicles being used in connection with the Works. Any queries to Cumbria Highways, The Parkhouse Building, Kingmoor Business Park, Carlisle, CA6 4SJ (0300 303 2992) quoting reference C405.
The Order will come into operation on 28 October 2019 and may continue in force for a period of up to eighteen months from that date as and when the relevant traffic signs are displayed, although it is anticipated that it will only be required for 5 days.
Chief Legal Officer, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria House, 117 Botchergate, Carlisle, CAI IRD Dated: II October 2019