Super League Warrington holding training days in west Cumbria
Last updated at 12:27, Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Warrington Wolves are heading to west Cumbria this week, to hold training days at both Wath Brow Hornets and Kells.
The Wolves will be at Wath Brow on Friday to offer free training to all the Hornets youth players from under-8s through to under-16s.
The sessions will be followed by a skills DVD and coach discussions for all Hornets coaches from 3-4pm.
Times and age group sessions are: 10-11am – Under-8/9/10; 11.20am-12.20pm – Under-11/12/13; 1-2.30pm – Under-14/15/16.
The Wolves will then move on to Kells on Saturday with a similar programme, starting at 10am.
There are also some places left on the Paul Sculthorpe Rugby League Skills and Development Camps at the Brow next week, on August 22 and 23.
They are open to all players from around the area, you just need to register on the Paul Sculthorpe website: www.scully13.co.uk and there is a cost for both days.
First published at 11:26, Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Go-ahead for superfast broadband roll-out across Cumbria (27 comments)
- Angry Cumbrian MP and council leader write to David Cameron about Sellafield deal (7 comments)
- Struggling M&S failing to impress Carlisle shoppers (2 comments)
- Bookies don't fancy Carlisle Utd for next season's League One title (5 comments)
- Cumbrian big cat had been spotted before - claim (2 comments)
- Religious leaders claim Carlisle club's name offensive (72 comments)
- Damning report reveals distressing scenes at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (72 comments)
- Crime panel raps 'inconsistent' Cumbria police commissioner (39 comments)
- Cumbrian beauty spot failing to pay its way (34 comments)
- Carlisle United must respond if this Celtic Nation grows (23 comments)