2010 Premier League table
Last updated at 09:50, Tuesday, 09 November 2010
Top team declared champions. Top four teams then race off to decide who will challenge for promotion to Elite League. Winners from play-offs race off against last-placed team in Elite League over two legs to decide promotion and relegation places.
Home loss by any amount of points = 0; Home draw = 1; Home win by between 1 and 6 points = 2; Home win by 7 points or more = 3.
Away loss by 7 points or more = 0; Away loss by 6 points or less = 1; Away draw = 2; Away win by between 1 and 6 points = 3; Away win by 7 points or more = 4.
First published at 10:24, Thursday, 11 March 2010
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Two retail giants quitting Carlisle (36 comments)
- Fight to block £20 parking charge stepped up by campaigners (21 comments)
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator (11 comments)
- New headline act for Carlisle's Christmas festivities (14 comments)
- New report tells how Talkin Tarn could become self-financing (10 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (105 comments)
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (83 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (56 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (50 comments)