2010 Premier League table
Last updated at 09:50, Tuesday, 09 November 2010
Top team declared champions. Top four teams then race off to decide who will challenge for promotion to Elite League. Winners from play-offs race off against last-placed team in Elite League over two legs to decide promotion and relegation places.
Home loss by any amount of points = 0; Home draw = 1; Home win by between 1 and 6 points = 2; Home win by 7 points or more = 3.
Away loss by 7 points or more = 0; Away loss by 6 points or less = 1; Away draw = 2; Away win by between 1 and 6 points = 3; Away win by 7 points or more = 4.
First published at 10:24, Thursday, 11 March 2010
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (30 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (20 comments)