Shipyard calls in vicar to expel ghost
Published at 01:00, Friday, 28 April 2006
STRANGE spirits have scared the life out of BAE shipyard workers, prompting top brass to call in ghost-busting experts.
A specialist in paranormal research and the shipyard’s chaplain, Reverend Di Hervey, will visit the Pipe Shop on Ferry Road next Tuesday to exorcise the spirit.
They have been called in after paranormal occurrences caused things to go bump in the night.
Bizarre behaviour, including a crane jib and other machinery moving by itself, unexplained shadows and an eerie presence, have been witnessed by a number of shipyard workers.
Rumours suggest the ghost may be the spirit of a man who committed suicide at the plant many years ago.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Tributes to Carlisle woman who died days after her 26th birthday (18 comments)
- Shop to close after 30 years in Carlisle city centre
- Google erases link to News & Star article under ‘right to be forgotten’ (28 comments)
- North Cumbrian brewery goes into administration
- Two suffer 'serious' injuries in A66 crash