Fancy a Union Jack on your pasty luv?
Published at 09:11, Monday, 04 June 2012
The Jubilee is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s 60 years on the throne.
And if it shifts a few pints and pasties, all the better.
No surprise that the jubilee has been seen by many companies as a marketing opportunity.
There is barely an item of clothing, a foodstuff or a day out which has not been advertised with a Union Flag of late.
One of the offerings is the Apollo Blinds’ Diamond Jubilee Blind.
This glitzy creation features diamante crystals and is yours for £600.
Just the thing to put some sparkle into your Jubilee celebrations.
Or, if you feel so inclined, just the thing to pull down and block out the world until life returns to normal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)