Fancy a Union Jack on your pasty luv?
Published at 09:11, Monday, 04 June 2012
The Jubilee is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s 60 years on the throne.
And if it shifts a few pints and pasties, all the better.
No surprise that the jubilee has been seen by many companies as a marketing opportunity.
There is barely an item of clothing, a foodstuff or a day out which has not been advertised with a Union Flag of late.
One of the offerings is the Apollo Blinds’ Diamond Jubilee Blind.
This glitzy creation features diamante crystals and is yours for £600.
Just the thing to put some sparkle into your Jubilee celebrations.
Or, if you feel so inclined, just the thing to pull down and block out the world until life returns to normal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking shake-up in historic area of Carlisle (10 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (35 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (33 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (22 comments)
- Northern Lights above Cumbria (7 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Main Carlisle road to close for work on new housing estate (43 comments)
|NEWS & STAR ON:|