Fancy a Union Jack on your pasty luv?
Published at 09:11, Monday, 04 June 2012
The Jubilee is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s 60 years on the throne.
And if it shifts a few pints and pasties, all the better.
No surprise that the jubilee has been seen by many companies as a marketing opportunity.
There is barely an item of clothing, a foodstuff or a day out which has not been advertised with a Union Flag of late.
One of the offerings is the Apollo Blinds’ Diamond Jubilee Blind.
This glitzy creation features diamante crystals and is yours for £600.
Just the thing to put some sparkle into your Jubilee celebrations.
Or, if you feel so inclined, just the thing to pull down and block out the world until life returns to normal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)