Fancy a Union Jack on your pasty luv?
Published at 09:11, Monday, 04 June 2012
The Jubilee is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s 60 years on the throne.
And if it shifts a few pints and pasties, all the better.
No surprise that the jubilee has been seen by many companies as a marketing opportunity.
There is barely an item of clothing, a foodstuff or a day out which has not been advertised with a Union Flag of late.
One of the offerings is the Apollo Blinds’ Diamond Jubilee Blind.
This glitzy creation features diamante crystals and is yours for £600.
Just the thing to put some sparkle into your Jubilee celebrations.
Or, if you feel so inclined, just the thing to pull down and block out the world until life returns to normal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
|NEWS & STAR ON:|