A timely incentive to get treated?
Last updated at 14:23, Monday, 05 March 2012
Being tested for a sexually transmitted infection can be a nerve-wracking business.
At least, that’s what Reiver is informed.
If anyone was battling with the decision, perhaps a nice watch might persuade them?
This was the offer last week from North Lancashire Chlamydia Team, which Tweeted about Chlamydia testing at the University of Cumbria Students Union.
“Get your free watch for every test!” was the offer.
Did this tempt anyone through the door?
A watch might soften the blow for anyone whose test result is not what they wanted.
And at least Chlamydia – the most common STI among 15-24-year-olds – is easy to treat.
Time for a test, perhaps.
First published at 11:26, Monday, 05 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)