A timely incentive to get treated?
Last updated at 14:23, Monday, 05 March 2012
Being tested for a sexually transmitted infection can be a nerve-wracking business.
At least, that’s what Reiver is informed.
If anyone was battling with the decision, perhaps a nice watch might persuade them?
This was the offer last week from North Lancashire Chlamydia Team, which Tweeted about Chlamydia testing at the University of Cumbria Students Union.
“Get your free watch for every test!” was the offer.
Did this tempt anyone through the door?
A watch might soften the blow for anyone whose test result is not what they wanted.
And at least Chlamydia – the most common STI among 15-24-year-olds – is easy to treat.
Time for a test, perhaps.
First published at 11:26, Monday, 05 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
|NEWS & STAR ON:|