Cumbrian brothers deny drug dealing charge
Published at 07:29, Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Two brothers from west Cumbria have appeared at Carlisle Crown Court on a drug dealing charge.
Kevin Rodger Murdoch, 43, of Newlands Gardens, Workington and Russell John Murdoch, 49, of Firth View Walk, Workington, were accused of possessing cannabis - a class B drug - with intent to supply it.
The pair, who were arrested on January 8, both pleaded not guilty.
They were remanded on bail and will go on trial over three days in September.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|