Cumbrian brothers deny drug dealing charge
Published at 07:29, Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Two brothers from west Cumbria have appeared at Carlisle Crown Court on a drug dealing charge.
Kevin Rodger Murdoch, 43, of Newlands Gardens, Workington and Russell John Murdoch, 49, of Firth View Walk, Workington, were accused of possessing cannabis - a class B drug - with intent to supply it.
The pair, who were arrested on January 8, both pleaded not guilty.
They were remanded on bail and will go on trial over three days in September.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (14 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (4 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (2 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (18 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (36 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (4 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (14 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (9 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Tesco to turn Mills into a One Stop shop
- Mickley: Homes scheme unveiled
- Time to take a hard-line stance
- Ovingham Bridge programme seven weeks behind schedule
- 400 homes mapped out for Prudhoe hospital grounds
- Prudhoe mum and daughter die in road crash
- Festive safety tips
- LOOKING BACK PICTURES
- Prudhoe’s £26m centre helps youngsters from far and wide
- Parents warned they must get savvy about Facebook