Woman fined for urinating in Carlisle car park
Last updated at 12:17, Tuesday, 08 January 2013
A 19-year-old woman has been fined £60 for urinating in a car park in Carlisle.
Rebecca Jefferson, of High Pow Farm, Bolton New Houses, admitted the offence by letter and said she was extremely embarrassed.
Carlisle magistrates’ court heard how a man and woman had been seen by police at the back of English Gate Plaza near some bins on November 11. The woman got to her feet when they went over.
Jefferson was also ordered to pay £50 costs and a £20 victim surcharge.
First published at 12:03, Tuesday, 08 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)