Woman fined for urinating in Carlisle car park
Last updated at 12:17, Tuesday, 08 January 2013
A 19-year-old woman has been fined £60 for urinating in a car park in Carlisle.
Rebecca Jefferson, of High Pow Farm, Bolton New Houses, admitted the offence by letter and said she was extremely embarrassed.
Carlisle magistrates’ court heard how a man and woman had been seen by police at the back of English Gate Plaza near some bins on November 11. The woman got to her feet when they went over.
Jefferson was also ordered to pay £50 costs and a £20 victim surcharge.
First published at 12:03, Tuesday, 08 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (17 comments)
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (4 comments)
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- New A595 crossings may be on the cards (5 comments)
- Officer caught pub playing music too late
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (3 comments)
- Copeland Council owe £15 million for £5 million loan (10 comments)
- Meet the man who was born back to front (2 comments)
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Peer pressure: Lord Egremont puts nuclear new-build on hold (6 comments)