Woman, 88, hospitalised after collision
Published at 04:56, Saturday, 10 May 2014
An 88-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after a car hit a pedestrian.
The collision happened on Upperby Road, Carlisle, at about 9.30am yesterday (Friday).
No further details have so far been released by police, but anyone who witnessed what happened is being urged to call officers on 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)