Whitehaven man in court on firearms offences
Last updated at 11:40, Tuesday, 11 December 2012
A man was due in court charged with firearms offences after a sawn-off shotgun and ammunition were seized.
Tony Harvey, 23, of Crummock Avenue, Whitehaven, was due before magistrates in Workington yesterday.
Two other men - Lee Blinco, 27, of Copeland Avenue, and 24-year-old John Pears, of Lakeland Avenue - were charged with police obstruction and are due in court on January 2 and December 19.
First published at 11:37, Tuesday, 11 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (8 comments)
- Cheapest fuel prices in Cumbria revealed (5 comments)
- Carlisle bouncers could get body-mounted cameras (10 comments)
- United Utilities outlines reasons for seven-mile Lake District fence (4 comments)
- NMP to be stripped of Sellafield contract - claims (23 comments)
- Carlisle Utd co-owner: fans threatened me with violence (11 comments)
- Tesco drops plans to build new superstore in Carlisle (37 comments)
- Crime less than fifth of all calls to Cumbria police (1 comment)
- New Ofsted report heaps more praise on Cumbrian school (13 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Fans petition Carlisle Utd owners to sell club (109 comments)
- Dog fouling crackdown gets under way in Carlisle (72 comments)
- Grieving man’s call to ban dogs from Carlisle Cemetery (47 comments)
- MD Nixon: Last week was my blackest time at Carlisle Utd (45 comments)
- Labour’s all-female shortlist for Workington is boost for women - claim (42 comments)