Wet Wet Wet to headline concert at Carlisle Racecourse
Last updated at 13:34, Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Wet Wet Wet are to perform at the Ultimate Ladies' Night at Carlisle Racecourse this summer, it was announced today.
The chart-topping band will be the headline act at the hugely popular annual race evening on Monday August 4.
Tickets for the evening's racing followed by the open-air concert went on sale today, starting at £25 for adults and £15 for children.
The band, which had huge hits with Love Is All Around, Sweet Little Mystery and Wishing I Was Lucky, will perform on the trackside stage after the final race.
Tickets are on sale online at www.carlisle-races.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3002.
First published at 13:17, Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)